create a blog blog

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Posting pictures to a blogspot blog

Blogger now has an easy way to post pictures to your blogspot blog. There is an icon in the posting window that you can click that opens the dialog box to do so.
All the help you need is on blogger help

The left, center and right options will determine how the text of your post flows around the pictures. This size option lets you scale the pictures to different sizes within this posting area. Note that the picture will still be uploaded in its full size; this option just determines how it is scaled within the content of your post.

I posted this picture using this process.

9 Comments:

At 8:34 AM, Blogger djuggler said...

Note that clicking on the picture will show its original size.

 
At 7:48 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

it will also change the view!

 
At 10:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiya im new here. I stumbled upon this board I find It exceedingly accommodating and it's helped me a lot. I hope to contribute & support others like it has helped me.

Thanks a load, Catch You About.

 
At 6:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Day im fresh here. I came accross this website I find It incredibly useful & it has helped me a lot. I should be able to contribute and guide other people like its helped me.

Thank's, See Ya Later.

 
At 11:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heya i'm new on here, I stumbled upon this board I have found It very helpful & it's helped me out so much. I hope to give something back & aid other users like its helped me.

Thanks, See You Around.

 
At 7:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiya im new on here. I came accross this site I find It amply accessible & it's helped me out so much. I should be able to contribute and help others like its helped me.

Thanks Everyone, Catch You About.

 
At 1:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whats's Up i am fresh on here. I hit upon this message board I find It quite accommodating and it's helped me out so much. I hope to contribute & aid other people like it has helped me.

Thanks, See Ya Around.

 
At 8:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Howdy i am fresh on here. I hit upon this message board I find It absolutely helpful and its helped me out alot. I should be able to contribute and aid other users like it has helped me.

Thank You, See Ya Later

 
At 12:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey im new here, I came accross this chat board I have found It vastly accessible and it's helped me out loads. I should be able to give something back & assist other users like it has helped me.

Cheers, See Ya Later

 

Post a Comment

<< Home